Solariumigel
Solariumigel
Solariumigel

Solariumigel

Beiträge Beiträge : 3281
Kopfgeld Kopfgeld : 3892621
Dabei seit Dabei seit : 17.02.10
Ort Ort : in der Unendlichkeit

BeitragThema: One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler   One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler EmptyMi 25 Nov - 10:50

One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler D6kOch9

MonkeyDDragon
Super Novae
Super Novae

MonkeyDDragon

Beiträge Beiträge : 899
Kopfgeld Kopfgeld : 3111299
Dabei seit Dabei seit : 18.09.14
Ort Ort : [s]Baltigo[/s] --> Suche was NEUES

BeitragThema: Re: One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler   One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler EmptyMi 25 Nov - 10:56

Sieht wieder nach der ersten Seite aus, nachdem Jack das Tor passiert hat und der Wächter die anderen warnen will.
Hoffe man sieht Raizou?! Wahrscheinlicher ist eher die Folterung von König Inu-Arashi.

KillingTime
Rookie
Rookie

KillingTime

Beiträge Beiträge : 488
Kopfgeld Kopfgeld : 1606731
Dabei seit Dabei seit : 24.03.13
Ort Ort : Wolke 7 <3

BeitragThema: Re: One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler   One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler EmptyMi 25 Nov - 13:16

Micchan212 schrieb:
Minks : "mammoth!?
Why does an ancient animal?"
Bariette: Enemy attack/raid!!!!
"The gate is broken"
"(it's) Pirates!"
"Let's drive them away!"

Tja, viel gibt der Spoiler nicht her. Anscheinend bleiben wir beim Flashback und damit auch bei Jacks Angriff, welcher nun von Anfang an gezeigt wird. Interessant ist, das wir nun wissen, dass es sich wirklich um ein Mammut handelt und wir damit die zweite prähistorische Teufelsfrucht sehen.
Ebenso können wir auch ausschließen, dass es sich bei dem Affen um Raizou handelt. Es war einfach nur ein normaler Wächter. Bin auch mal gespannt, ob es ein reines FB Kapitel wird oder ob wir in der Gegenwart auch noch Fortschritt machen.
Aber die Frage bleibt, was will Jack von Raizou?

D.erFuchs
Fuchskönig
Fuchskönig

D.erFuchs

Beiträge Beiträge : 827
Kopfgeld Kopfgeld : 1527143
Dabei seit Dabei seit : 27.01.15
Ort Ort : Ostwestfalen

BeitragThema: Re: One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler   One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler EmptyMi 25 Nov - 16:22

Ich bin irgendwie froh das der Spoiler noch nicht zu viel preisgibt^^ Bin mal gespannt wie lang der FB gehen wird. Mal davon abgesehen würde ich noch nicht ausschließen das der Affe mit dem Hut Raizou ist, denn auf der Seite ist noch nicht wirklich erkennbar, wo er sich aufhält. Es könnte auch sein das er den Angriff auf die Stadt, nur von weiten mitbekommt. Gut viel mehr kann man aus dem Spoiler nicht schlussfolgern.

Beste Grüße Fuchs

MonkeyDDragon
Super Novae
Super Novae

MonkeyDDragon

BeitragThema: Re: One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler   One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler EmptyMi 25 Nov - 16:33

D.erFuchs schrieb:
Ich bin irgendwie froh das der Spoiler noch nicht zu viel preisgibt^^ Bin mal gespannt wie lang der FB gehen wird. Mal davon abgesehen würde ich noch nicht ausschließen das der Affe mit dem Hut Raizou ist, denn auf der Seite ist noch nicht wirklich erkennbar, wo er sich aufhält. Es könnte auch sein das er den Angriff auf die Stadt, nur von weiten mitbekommt.

Es wurde schon von Wanda bestätigt das der Affen-Mink die Wache des Tores ist. Jetzt sieht man ihn vom Tor (Turm mit der Glocke) in die Stadt rennen, um Jack aufzuhalten. Der ist niemals Raizou.

Chap handelt nur vom Flashback:
Kaido hat 3 Vertrauenspersonen , die alle 'Disaster' in Ihren Namen haben. Bei Jack - Drought Disaster Jack.
Ceasar zerstörte Zou mit seiner Gas-Explosionsattacke. Sanji und der Brief kommen noch nicht in diesem Chapter dran.

MonkeyDDragon
Super Novae
Super Novae

MonkeyDDragon

BeitragThema: Re: One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler   One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler EmptyDo 26 Nov - 14:29

50% des Mangas sind schon bestätigt:

From the Decks of the World ~ The 500,000,000 Man ~Vol. 4 Usopp's Hometown, Syrup Village

-Wanda's recollection continues...

Mammoth: "The warrior from Wano should be here!!"

The Minkfolk begin talking.

"A mammoth? Why is an ancient animal like that...!?"

The monkey that fell on Kin'emon as the Strawhats were climbing the big elephant climbs the watchtower and begins ringing the bell.

He screams to the forest "Ha...ha... Enemy attack~~~!!!!」

Minks:"The gate's been broken!"

"It's pirates!!! Drive them out of here~~!!!!」

Minks:"Warrior from Wano!? Raizou!? We don't know anything about him!!" "Don't wreck our country!! Go away!!"

-Sheepshead, "The Top Star of the Gifters" appears.-

Sheepshead:"Hahaha… you、the illusive country of the Minks…you really are quite beastly"

Minks: Identify yourself!! Who are you-gara?!!

Sheepshead: "Do you know who you're talking to?!! You're in the presence of the Emperor Kaidou's retainer!!

"One of his 3 closest members called 'The Disasters'!! 'Jack the Drought'!!"

-The area Jack passed through is withered and destroyed just as his name implies.-

"Hand over Raizou!! You wouldn't want to have you peaceful lives jeopardized would you!? Or do you want to fight?」

Jack's goons: "Gehehehe"

Monjii(an old Mink)"We don't wish to fight!! But if you have no ears to listen to us, it does no good to talk..."

"You're Jack you say...we don't lie. If you're looking for someone you may search each building..."

-Before he can finish, Jack swipes the Minks away.-

Goon: "Gyahahahaha、women, children, the old, none will be spared!!"

Jack: "Gin Rummy, did we come here for a discussion?"

Gin Rummy "No, Jack. We came here to capture the samurai."

Sheepshead:"Idiot, he ain't a samurai. Raizou's a ninja!!

Gin Rummy "Silence, Sheepshead! Samurai is just a general name for the warriors of Wano! Either word is fine."

Jack: "I desire only one thing! Bring me Raizou!"

Minks: "How can...?! but we said he isn't here!!"

Jack: "Then, "Pleasures", scour the country!"

-The Pleasures begin to attack, but they are repelled by the Minkfolk's "Electro" attacks.-

Defeated Pleasures: "Gyaha...!!What's! What the!Them!! That old man!! The brat!!" "That hurt!"

Monjii:"There are no weaklings in this country! The Minkfolk are natural-born warriors!! Even babies know self-defense!!"

Jack: "…!?"

Monjii:"You-gara, are you going to make enemies and fight the whole country!? Even then, there's our trained Musketeers with skill that words fail to describe!"

"It won't be resolved by fighting! If you're looking for someone, won't you just talk to our country's Duke!!"

Jack: "Talk? I refuse. "Gifters, ahead!"

The Gifters, a group of weirdos with animal parts of their bodies, rush forward.

Minks:"What? Their bodies?!"

Jack:"Destroy the country and get me the samurai!"

-Wanda's recollection finishes. The scene changes.-

Source AP, FranZlome

pol85
Vizekapitän
Vizekapitän

pol85

Beiträge Beiträge : 70
Kopfgeld Kopfgeld : 1451400
Dabei seit Dabei seit : 30.10.11

BeitragThema: Re: One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler   One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler EmptyDo 26 Nov - 18:22

Weiß jemand wann das Kapitel erscheint?

Whitebeard01
Neue Welt'ler
Neue Welt'ler

Whitebeard01

Beiträge Beiträge : 1534
Kopfgeld Kopfgeld : 2648566
Dabei seit Dabei seit : 23.10.12
Ort Ort : Die neue Welt

BeitragThema: Re: One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler   One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler EmptyDo 26 Nov - 18:49

Inzwischen sind auch die anderen 50% des Mangas bestätigt worden:
Die ersten 50% sind im Post von MonkeyDDragon zu lesen:

Wanda:"…They didn't want to talk at all and just started fighting. The city became a battlefield in an instant."

Usopp:"…!! An Emperor's subordinates!! They attacked the country…!!"

Robin: "Kaido's..."

Wanda:"…Ah, Why did they come all the way here… I don't know why they would think a samurai was here."

Luffy:"Hey, Usopp! She said a mammoth!"

Usopp: (in a tiny voice)"That's nothing to be happy about. Think about what happened!"

Brook:"So…now you understand why you can't say "samurai" and "Wano" around here!?"

Franky:"Yeah…"

Robin: "Awful people."

Luffy:"…But the ninja Kin'emon was talking about isn't here〜That's a let down."

-Usopp, Brook, and Nami's faces go pale.-

A curious Wanda: "Eh?"

-Usopp, Nami, and Brook pound Luffy-

Wanda:"Ninja?…"You mean the warrior from Wano? Do you-tia know anything about them?"

Brook: "No, no, not at all!! eh...the wounded!! How was the condition of the wounded…?"

Wanda: "Ah...I saw the Duke's treatment room. I wouldn't be good for them to come out here…Let's continue our talk later.

-Voices can be heard from the treatment room-

"Gyaaー!!" "I apologize, Sir Sicilian〜!!" "Sir Sicilian is going mad〜!!" "Ahー!!"

Wanda rushes over.
"Sir Sicilian!? What is it!?"

One of Duke Inuarashi's 3 Musketeers, "Full strength" Sicilian(Lion-minkman):"Oh、Wanda?…!! Hoo…they-gara speak only of sweets things, so I just cast them into the valley! Kindness・Love・Romance・Babies・Sugar・Honey!! Never speak of such saltless things in front of me again!! I'll rip out your throats!! Ha,come back up here by your own strength!!」

The Minks that Sicilian threw into the valley: "Oo ow wow…""Harsh…but…so cool...""I'm sorry!! I'll never speak of sweet things again!!"

Sicilian:"So long as you understand that!"

Wanda: "Sir Sicilian, these are the Strawhats."

-Sicilian jumps way up and lands in front of the Strawhats, lowering his head (as Fujitora did to King Riku).-
"I thank you for saving this country. I shall never forget what you have done."

Wanda: "Sir Sicilian always does everything with all his might."

Luffy:"Hot-blooded lion, huh."

-Sicilian opens the door.-
"The Duke is waiting inside. In!! …No dawdling!!」

Chopper: "Ah, Luffy!"

King of the Daytime, Duke Inuarashi:" You-gara are the Strawhats, are you?"

Wanda:"Duke, you're all right!"

Inuarashi: "You really saved us then. Thank you, truly."

Luffy:"I think it was my crew actually, but I haven't really heard about what happened yet."

Inuarashi:"No、you all too…Strawhat Luffy."

Luffy: ".. but you're a strong old guy. Really strong, yeah?!

Wanda: "What? That's rude. The Duke is the best warrior in this land"

Inuarashi:"…haahaa…Stop…you say that to a loser."

Wanda: "Loser?! Well, the enemies were quite strong. They were more prepared to battle. If Jack hadn't brought that weapon here...!!"

Luffy:"Huh? Weapon?"

Chopper:"Yeah, that's right Luffy. One of Caesar's poison gas weapon destroyed this country!"

End of chapter.
Spoiler:

Akaburu
Jungspund
Jungspund

Akaburu

Beiträge Beiträge : 55
Kopfgeld Kopfgeld : 1408943
Dabei seit Dabei seit : 07.07.11

BeitragThema: Re: One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler   One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler EmptyDo 26 Nov - 19:50

Hallo Leute,
Ab jetzt werden Kapitel scheinbar immer länger brauchen. Der Grund dafür liegt daran, dass die Hacker von Mangapanda in Japan verhaftet wurden.

Hier der Beweis (ich hoffe ich darf das hier posten, falls nicht bitte löschen):

PounDman
Jungspund
Jungspund

PounDman

Beiträge Beiträge : 69
Kopfgeld Kopfgeld : 1006010
Dabei seit Dabei seit : 20.05.14

BeitragThema: Re: One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler   One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler EmptyDo 26 Nov - 22:48

Vielen Dank für die Info und den Link Akaburu. (Seltsamer Username btw. Wink )

Mann.... hoffentlich ist das Chapter bis Morgen Abend draußen. Zorro Sanji Shushu

MonkeyDDragon
Super Novae
Super Novae

MonkeyDDragon

BeitragThema: Re: One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler   One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler EmptyFr 27 Nov - 9:43

WilliamD.Compton schrieb:
Vielen Dank für die Info und den Link Akaburu. (Seltsamer Username btw. Wink )

Mann.... hoffentlich ist das Chapter bis Morgen Abend draußen. Zorro Sanji Shushu

Chapter ist draussen. Zum Glück mussten wir nicht bis Montag warten.

Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler   One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler EmptyFr 27 Nov - 11:22

Wenn man einmal bis Montag warten muss und es dann immer Montag kommt, wäre das auch völlig in Ordnung.

Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler   One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler Empty

Schnellantwort auf: One Piece Manga 808: Spoiler

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
BB-Code ist An
Smileys sind An
[IMG] Code ist An
HTML-Code ist An
Foren-Regeln

Vote für uns!
★ Design ★
© onepiece-mangas.com

©phpBB | Kostenloses Hilfe-Forum | Einen Missbrauch melden
Dieses Forum wird von Forumieren kostenlos gehostet. Erstellen Sie Ihr eigenes Forum mit unserem Hosting-Service.