Anmelden
Login

Teilen | 
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: One Piece Manga 642 Spoiler    One Piece Manga 642 Spoiler  EmptyMi 12 Okt - 8:48

Zitat :
Credits: T
Source: 2ch

扉絵は人魚の浜辺に向かうお魚バスに乗り込もうとする一味
数分前の海の森から始まる。
異変が起こっているのを感じたのかクジラ達と魚達が森をはなれていくとデンさんがハチとケイミーに話す。
ハチはまともに戦えばジンベエと麦わら達の圧勝だろうがホーディーはおそらく折れない・・・・タイのお頭はきっとこれを恐れてたんだ・・・・!!
サンゴが丘、水車の街、サンゴマンション等島民達に避難の指示が出ている模様、各自ノアを投げたのはデッケンだとかしらほし姫がおとりになったとか情報が入る。
ネプチューン王の前に大臣や兵士たちが到着。避難命令を出したことを聞く。一緒に国王も逃げようと言うがネプチューンは王子を待つと。
広場にも右大臣達兵士が到着、広場の現在の状況と島民からの情報により状況は把握。濡れ衣を着せた一味に国を守られてはすでに面目など丸潰れ!!
せめて敬意を持って彼らを援護せよと部下達に命令する右大臣。
観客の島民たちにも島の外へ避難するよう命令するが島民たちは拒否(女子供が特に)麦わら達に助けを乞うたのは我々だ!!俺も奴らと運命を共にすると言う島民達。
広場内ではハモンドが人間の奴隷海賊を使い天竜人のように担がせている。担げなくなったものはそのまま引きずられ予備の人間を入れる。
それを見たロビンは酷いことするわとつぶやく。
クラーケンは必殺技メガ入道で大きくなったがサンジに挑発されさらに巨大化。 巨大化の影響で大勢の敵が巻き添えに。
ジンベエはロビンに奴隷の人間を解放できないかと問う。ホーディー達の天竜人のまねごとなど見ていられないと。

イカロスVSフランキー 
イカロスの翼って技を使うが、ただの唾。フランキーファイヤーボールを腹から放ち攻撃、チョッパーが喜ぶが吹いたのはフランキー自身(笑)
ドッスンと戦いながらも余裕のあるチョッパー、ハンマーでの攻撃に対しヘビーゴングで応戦、人型になると唯一人間らしかったチョッパーがホーディー位のサイズにまでなってる。
ゾロに『ずいぶんバケモノじみたな』と言われるがチョッパーは『昔人間に成りたかったのは仲間が欲しかったからだ!俺はルフィの役に立つ怪物になりてぇ!』
ゾロは笑いながら『そうか・・・』
ヒョウゾウが笑ってるやつをきりてぇよと言いゾロに斬りかかるが一撃で9本の刀を真っ二つに割った。
ゾロ『俺の決壊から逃げ出すチャンスをやったのによ・・・・魚人島で一番強ぇ剣士を連れてこい!!!お前じゃ退屈しのぎにもなりゃしねぇ!!!』
で来週

タイトルが抜けてた・・・・
第642話 面目など丸潰れ

Credits: Aohige_AP -> SAMA
Source: apforums

Chapter 642: Reptuation ruined

cover art is the Straw Hats trying to get on a fish-bus headed for the mermaid beach
The chapter opens a few minutes back at the forest of sea
Den tells Hachi and Camie that the fish and whales in the area are leaving, sensing something wrong
Hachi says if they fought face to face, the Straw Hats and Jinbe would easily win against Hody, but Hody will never break his will... That's what brother Tai was afraid of!!
At Coral Hill, Watermill Town, and Coral Mansion the residents are ordered to evacuate.
To each area news reach that Decken threw Noah, and Princess Shirahoshi is fleeing as bait.

The ministers and soldiers arrive in front of king Neptune. The news of evacuation reaches them.
They tell the king to flee with them, but he tells them he'll wait for the Princes to return
The Right-minister and soliders arrive at the plaza, and grasps the situation from the shape the plaza is in, and the information given from the residents
He says the reptuation of the kingdoms is ruined, if it is saved by the very pirates they framed.

He orders the soldiers to at least support them in their cause with respect.
He orders the onlooking residents to evacuate away from the island, but they refuse. (especially women and children)
They say they are the one who asked the Straw Hats for help, they will follow the same fate as them.

In the Plaza Hammond is making the slave human pirates carry him on their back, just like how Celestial Dragons treated their slaves.
The pirates who couldn't carry him on the back anymore were dragged away, and replaced by other humans
Robin comments on his cruelty
Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
The Kraken got even bigger with Hissatsu Mega-Nyuudou, and even increased his size even more after Sanji taunted him.
His size increase causes many enemies to be crushed near him
(T may be mistaken the Kraken with Wadatsumi. Wadatsumi is a Nyuudou, not the Kraken)
Jinbe asks Robin is she can save the human pirates. He can't stand seeing Hody's men acting like the Celestial Dragons

Ikaros vs Franky
Ikaros uses a move called Wings of Ikaros, but it's just a spit.
Franky shoots a fireball out of his stomack, Chopper is elated to see it. Btw, Franky himself shot the fireball (from the stomack of the robot)
Chopper seems perfectly fine fighting against Dossun. He counters the hammer attacks with Heavy Gong.
When Chopper turns human form (the one closest to human form he had) it's now the size of Hody.
Zoro comments how monstrous Chopper's become, but to that Chopper replies: I wanted to be a human before so I could have friends!! But now, I want to be a monster so I can help Luffy!!
Zoro laughs, and simply says "I see"

Hyozo attacks, wanting to slice those who are laughing... but Zoro breaks nine of his swords in one slash.
Zoro: And I even gave you chance to get out of my range(*)... why don't you bring me the strongest swordsman in Fishman Island!! You're too boring for my time!
* (T spelled kekkai wrong, but it may be Zoro's new move. "Kekkai", used like kekkai (結界 zone) but spelled Kekkai (決壊 collapse). Probably just a mis-spelling though lol)

End of chapter

Schnellantwort auf: One Piece Manga 642 Spoiler

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
BB-Code ist An
Smileys sind An
[IMG] Code ist An
HTML-Code ist An
Foren-Regeln

Vote für uns!
★ Design ★
© onepiece-mangas.com

©phpBB | Kostenloses Hilfe-Forum | Einen Missbrauch melden
Dieses Forum wird von Forumieren kostenlos gehostet. Erstellen Sie Ihr eigenes Forum mit unserem Hosting-Service.